-->

 

Friday, August 26, 2005

Almost Live From Canadia

After a couple of failed of attempts at a driving podcast. (probably karma for trying to steal an idea.) 120kph does not lend its self to good sound quality. I listened to a butt load of podcast this week including Bob and AJ and the Zecast. I am podcasting from the couch because I am lazy. Listener mail. Defending the bitterest pill. Canadia rant and I hate tim horton's. I actually make a pretty good joke here. The start of the Kidney saga. The dog is asleep and the cat left so we are done.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from the East Coast of Canadia!(Nova Scotia to be exact)

Thanks for the kind words. My head is so swelled I can hardly fit it into this comment :^)The Bitterest Pill was my inspiration for getting into podcasting. Dan Klass Rules! Keep it going Daryl - Bruce

Friday, 26 August, 2005  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Thanx a lot Bruce. Not only was you comment nice, it was the only one not spam

Friday, 26 August, 2005  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

It seems that my blog got spammed. I deleted some stuff so if you left a comment that was not spam I am very sorry. I hope I have fixed the issue.

Friday, 26 August, 2005  
Blogger Dan Klass said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, 28 August, 2005  
Blogger Dan Klass said...

Hey, i LOVE Canada. Growing up that far upstate in NY, we all felt more like Canadians than "New Yorkers." Why do you think we used to watch SCTV, sipping on Brador and Molsens, aye? Actually, when I went to college, many of the other students were from the NYC/New Jersey area, and from my "accent" all assumed I was Canadian.

Take off, Hoser! (wow, THERE'S an old reference!)
- dK

Sunday, 28 August, 2005  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Hey two podcasting celebs could I be more thrilled.

Take off hoser is a very old reference, but do you remember the song featuring getty lee of rush.

It is actually spelt eh.

Sunday, 28 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home