-->

 

Monday, September 26, 2005

Show 15

A rambling piontless podcast.

New audio processing technics
Big shout out to listener 32
New show Road Rage
and Jimmy Jett
Name that kidney
Kuma has a dream
Aaron from the big show repeat
Whosh
More trivia
More Dogs in the news
Dog that ate a knife
Nikki's story or the trouble with ex-wifes
Maybe a new pet


This isn't my best work, but I like to put up what I record. Each show I try to get better. This one the content wasn't great but I hope I improve the sound.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Of course candians can answer. My GF is in your neck of the woods. (Quebec City) If you see her wave.

Wednesday, 28 September, 2005  
Blogger Scarborough Dude said...

Well Daryl, this comment is actually for show #7 (I've only got 3 left to listen to now!), but not sure listeners would go back that far. I agree with most of your opinions, and especially that people should be using animal shelters, and not buying from unscrupulous puppy mills and mall pet retailers, etc. The problem with this, and so many other problems, is how do we re-educate the public? Maybe make it cumpulsory to listen to podcasts like ours?

Scarborough Dude
http://www.dicksnjanes.blogspot.com/

Thursday, 29 September, 2005  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Scarborough dude, I have spent most of my free time today listening to your shows. I really like them. Your style is fantastic. (I have some trouble getting my head around some of the music) I have looked for you on the pickle but have not found you. I would love to play your promo.

As for problems, there are so many it is hard to educate everyone. I try to pick 5 that I am passionate about and stick to those.

Can't wait to get to the rest of your shows.

Thursday, 29 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home