-->

 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Show Number

Sorry this is late, but long weekends screw up my work schedule so I have been alittle busy.


Lookin for feedback

Show notes:

New intro, what do you think. (Yes that really is Kuma)
New equipment
Listener mail
Dog gallery idea
Working in Calgary
Alberta is one hunderd years old.
A peak at my childhood, my god I was geek.
Missing our Stubbies
Global Fest
Kuma wants mail
Zen the cat like to eat pop filters
The lowtech show
Begging for listener feedback, who is listening
BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE BIG SHOW

My week in PodCatching
Podcast Outlaws
Wack my bush pick for the podcast of the week

Rant
I am an Albertan
Seperating
Albertan to Canadian translation
Politicians fighting with the Homeless
I love being called Canadian
I love the American people
My favorite places on the planet
Promo
Good luck Aaron and Jen your a bigger man than I,
Trivia Question

Ongoing saga

Name that kidney
How long does a kidney last

Hopefully a Kuma logo

A slight possibility of a prize, maybe, if I can remember.

Kuma shakes it.

That is it for now

Be good, Be safe and don't forget to walk the dog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Okay, remember we are looking for feedback so feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, 08 September, 2005  
Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Hey Daryl,

Great site! I love the podcast by the way! Rock on, man!

Saturday, 10 September, 2005  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Hey thanx sarah.

Sunday, 11 September, 2005  
Blogger Aaron said...

Loving the show as always! Thank you for the love of The Big Show! Hope you are enjoying the chair.

Tuesday, 13 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home