-->

 

Thursday, October 27, 2005

This podcast has been pre-empted

I know I promised a show tonight but even thought the is crap on TV I have some more work to do on the show.Plus, it was Kuma's bath night. (twice a year whether he needs it or not).I will have a show up by Saturday and it will be a good one. Well it won't be as goodas Comedy4Cast, or Jawbone. And it won't have a celebrity guest like Mr. X.It might be almost as good as The Big Show or Catfish. It won't have music likeRFL, but I think it will be worth the wait. If you need a new podcasting fix you can goover to the Pickle and check out the new features and find some new shows.

daryl and kuma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doh! Just listened to show #23. Fortunately she thinks Little House on the Prairie was cool too.
Cheers,
Char

Friday, 04 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home