-->

 

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Show 27

Daryl and Kuma are back with show 27
Clearing up some confusion from show 26
Listener feedback from Scarborough Dude
and Aussie Tom
My week in podcatching
Big Show
The Bitterest Pill
Riding with the window down
All with new and views from the expo
A MUST listen Road Rage
Mostly News Pickle 3644
If you are a listener/Podcaster please drop me a line
Expecting hate mail from non smokers
A funny moment at the pet store
Ranting about parents and pet stores (Support your local spca)
Jawbone promo and talk about Len's art
Trivia Answer might be found here
I am not making this part up people

Gotta go walk the dog

daryl and kuma

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Hey Daryl,
I would love to confirm or deny your suggestions about the state of public health here, but as I am currently trying looking for work in Health, I don't think it would be a good idea.

Friday, 18 November, 2005  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

I have no idea about Aussi healthcare, I was wondering if your social workers are like ours, very, very broken people. Did I come off like I was bashing Aussie healthcare? Didn't mean to.

Friday, 18 November, 2005  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Ya know, I gotta learn how to read. I just re read Toms post and now my answer doesn't make sense. Sorry Tom.

As for working in healthcare, despite all the crap, and the lousy pay, its pretty good. I have done it for 16 years now and other industries scare me.

Friday, 18 November, 2005  
Blogger Tom said...

I've come across good SWs and bad SWs. In either case, they tend to have heavy workloads and difficult subject matter.

Saturday, 19 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home