-->

 

Monday, November 21, 2005

Show 28

30 Minutes 27.8 mb

Train wreck

New art work/logo by len from Jawbone
Got my podcasting calendar
Mentioning the big show
Not much feedback but Tom wins the trivia
Sorry Charles (never Ch**k)
Big Show again
Canadian Podcast Buffet
Dicks and Janes
Plan 9 Rock Show
A kinder and gentler rant
Promo from the podcast outlaws
Trivia is tough
More stuff from here.... My dream sponsor
Cooking ideas
new trick for Kuma
Thanx to Josh in Japan and fingers crossed for you
This ain't Jawbone

2 Comments:

Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Thanx, but you made the calendar and I bought two.

Tuesday, 22 November, 2005  
Blogger Aaron said...

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you liked our show! Thank you for the kind words about The Big Show. How's the Lowtech Show coming along?

Thursday, 24 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home