-->

 

Monday, December 12, 2005

Show 33

Hi all, sorry I didn't show up on Thursday.
New email, holycrap@poddog.ca
Here we go
Mentions, not in order
Shelly's Podcast
Mostly news (with promo), Reaching for lucidity, Big show
Redboy, Cat Fish, Bob and AJ, Mostly Tunes,
Canadian Podcast Buffet
I might have missed some sorry.
We talk about some drunken monkeys
And rant about Christmas
(I re did the above segment because I had gone on for ten minutes, then I go on for ten
minutes in take two.
Horoscopes get a little better
New segment (under construction) Zen and the art of...
Last minute Contests with a real prize this time

Woof

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daryl's last name - "Claus"

Wednesday, 14 December, 2005  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Funny, but you can't be anonymous if you want to be entered.

Thursday, 15 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home