-->

 

Thursday, December 15, 2005

show 34

Warning

1. Show notes suck I am fried
2. I do a great deal of therapy in this show.

Links: (Sorry, too many show to link to so look to the right)
Links relating to listener feedback

Link 1
Link 2

This show plays me in show number nine. Nicely done and thank you
I have chosen not to name the links because bots may pick up the wrong words
and I will get spamed.

Also: If you chose to visit, please remember to show respect or at the very least restraint.

This show was a little tough to get done, very tired and lots of phone calls but I hope that you will like it, or at least not hold it against me.

daryl

2 Comments:

Blogger Zee And Zed said...

Hi Daryl and Kuma,

I found you via "The Big Show" and I am enjoying your musings and rantings. I have only listened to a few episodes so far, but I'm digging it.

Sadly I've only been to the Calgary airport on my way to Banff. Calgary looked a lot like Scarborough ON to me, well at least out of my car window. Anyway, I am rambling now...

Looking forward to more episodes.

Karen

Sunday, 18 December, 2005  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Hey, I found you through the big show, holy crap. You guys kept me company on a 11 hour drive last friday. (5 hours out, 6 hours back) I am liken you style and I love that uses guys are one of each.

If you like the show, don't forget to enter the contest.

Sunday, 18 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home