-->

 

Thursday, December 22, 2005

show 36

Murry Chrismoose everyone and to all a Hoppy Moo Year
Run time 31:00
29 mb

First, at the top of the page you will find the link to the Podcast Christmas Carol. Go listen it is great.

We don't have Christmas music like the Big Show but we have a the true story of Santa.

Tonight you get a peek at my childhood. The Santa story I tell in the Fear Monger, is 100 percent true. The fact that you can't find any information on the net is proof that I am telling the truth. We have a little bit of dogs in the new and an ask Kuma question.

I am starting my two week hiatus. I will be back on January 9th. I will be spending some time fixing the show up a little and building a new My week in podcatching sweeper. Don't forget all of the contest I have going. Email us at kuma(at)poddog.ca holycrap(at)poddog.ca.

Have great holiday season, stay safe and make sure you walk your dog.

Daryl and Kuma

3 Comments:

Blogger jtl said...

Love the show! We're subscribers now... --Lisa and Joe

Friday, 23 December, 2005  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Holy Crap!

Friday, 23 December, 2005  
Blogger Tom said...

Wow, great show. Especially the true story of Christmas. It always surprises me how much the Australian powers have to do with mythological politics. Anyhoo, have a great break - well deserved, and say g'day to Kuma from me.
Tom.

Sunday, 08 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home