-->

 

Monday, January 09, 2006

Poddog Show 37

Time 32 min Size 29 mb

Hi all, lots of trouble with the feed breaking and the mp3 cutting off but should be fixed now.

Okay here we go!

Special thanx for help with the intro to...
DicknJanes
The Oka-Zoo

My Week in Podcasting has a new sweeper
Show I mention (I hope I got everyone)
Road Rage
Jawbone
Zee and Zed
The Gs Podcast
I may have missed some sorry let me know if I did

Now, if you have time, please consider one or all of the following

Add me to your favorites at the Pickle
Vote at Vital Podcasts
Rate me at Yahoo

Thanx for catching my feed

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I hope you and Kuma had a nice respite. Now, get back to work. ;-)

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Thanx Clinton. Yea the break was nice. It gave me a chance to get some stuff done. but now I have to get to work on some other stuff, like a comment for comedy 4 cast show 49

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home