-->

 

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Poddog Show 40

Time 31:00 min Size 28.4 mb

Okay here we go!
A slight change of order
We have a Winner in the Name the Kidney Contest!
A Guest Fear Monger

My Week in Podcasting
The Big Show
DicksnJanes
Jawbone
Feature
4th Time Around

Dogs in the news

Ask Kume Features
Rogz for Dogs Bonehead
And Scarborough Dudes Brother, the lesser known Squirrel Dude

Thanx from the Betterhalf for all the well wishes.

Don't Forget
Add me to your favorites at the Pickle
Vote at Vital Podcasts
Rate me at Yahoo

Thanx for catching my feed

4 Comments:

Blogger jtl said...

Another great show, Daryl, and thanks for the mention! --- Lisa and Joe

Saturday, 21 January, 2006  
Blogger Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

yes, & I'd like to add my well-wishes & good luck to your other half too... :)

Sunday, 22 January, 2006  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Thanx guys

Sunday, 22 January, 2006  
Blogger Sean McMinn said...

A bit behind in the listening, but enjoyed this episode!

-- Dismay

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home