-->

 

Friday, February 03, 2006

Poddog Show 44

A day late sorry
Thanx again to everyone who has sent their best wishes.
(Mark and Bob, heard it after recording thank you)

Podcatchin
AllAxisRadio
Audio Popcorn
Feature
Israelisms (That's what he's talkin about)
Dogs in the news
Link 1
Link 2
Kuma gets a dog walker
Feedback
Clinton
Dismay
Karen
Carol
Scarborough Dude
And much love to Aaron and Jenny

Don't Forget
Add me to your favorites at the Pickle
Vote at Vital Podcasts
Rate me at Yahoo

Thanx for catching my feed

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm listening to your show while I pack for my move and I'm thinking man I hope I get a neighbour I get a long with. Then again, I can't speak Cantonese, so it may not matter.

Oh! The answer to your contest is Clinton. I would love a poddog key chain.

I also like your stuff about Rice. I'm a little out of touch with the politics over there because I've been in China for a few years now, but what I keep hearing sure has been upsetting.

Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Friday, 03 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, email your new address you are the winner.

good luck with the neighbour search.

Saturday, 04 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great show. I have a question for Kuma. Elvis(the mixed breed) is suddenly afraid of thunder and really loud noise like a firecracker going off. He is 5 years old and this is something new. The rest of the animal menagerie is fine. Anything I can do to help calm him down?

Sunday, 05 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home