-->

 

Friday, February 10, 2006

Poddog Show 46

I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

We are back, but you may not know why
We try out a new segment, rough start but I think it will work out.
Headline 1 Headline 2 Headline 3
My Week in Podcatchin
Christiana Talks about stuff 501c3 Cast
Promo from The podcastpickle
Ask Kuma Question
From Carol
We also mention:
The Big Show The Oka Zoo Zee and Zed Danny Hillcrest

And if you have time...
Don't Forget
Add me to your favorites at the Pickle
Vote at Vital Podcasts
Rate me at Yahoo
Thanx for catching my feed

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Danny Hillcrest here. Glad I could inspire you, Daryl. I, myself, was inspired to start doing film reviews by my neighbor's father, who actually lived in the same house, so I guess he was actually my neighbor, too. So, it's kinda weird that I always refer to him that way. Uh, what was I talking about? Did it have something to do with our neighbors to the north? Well, gotta go. See you at the movies!

Saturday, 11 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Daryl loud noises are really not part of life here in Israel! And I am a fan! Elvis says thanks.

Saturday, 11 February, 2006  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

He danny, guest I should put a link up for C4C, whoops.

Sorry Carol, I guess I fell victum to stereotypes, The only news I really see about Israel is about the violence. But I assume now that it is a big country.

Saturday, 11 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about 'Bates' for a last name? It worked for Aaron and Jenny of the Big Show. Actually, I think all podcasters should use 'Bates' as their last name. Aren't Podcasters like one big family anyway?

Tuesday, 14 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home