-->

 

Monday, February 20, 2006

poddog show 48

Show notes, we don't need no stinkin show notes

Okay, the reader digest version
We bitch about trafic, look at some head lines
link one
link two
link three
I lost track of the podcasts I mentioned. I am pretty sure I mentioned every podcast on the right, but if I didn't you should go listen anyway
We expose curlling for what it really is
And if you have time...
Don't Forget
Add me to your favorites at the Pickle
Vote at Vital Podcasts
Rate me at Yahoo
Thanx for catching my feed

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction to the curling dance.
The brooms actually were symbolic. Made of straw, they symbolized the harvest.

Thursday, 23 February, 2006  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

thanx brad, I was in a rush and did not research enough.

Thursday, 23 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem Daryl. Another little known fact. The curling dance was, not unlike other activities, restricted to men. The women started taking an interest in participation, rather than simple observation. Let's face it, who wants to watch a bunch of men dancing together on a frozen lake throwing rocks into a hole. In an attempt to discourage this, the men added a phallus to the rocks for use as a handle. The women found this distasteful and refused to participate.

Friday, 24 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home