-->

 

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Poddog Show 49b best of

Hey everybody, tonight we revisit a rant I did on poverty. Hope you like it.

Now it is too bad that I am on a recording break because I could have had a lot of fun with this...
Klien talks health
Makes you wonder what he thinks of domestic violence. Seriously, this type of reaction really does suggest that he is hiding something. Maybe he is in bed with some private healthcare providers? He is basically suggesting that we use a public hospital to provide private services. Wow, talk about low overhead for a private provider. You can set up a private health service in Alberta without buying all that expensive equipment.

See ya on Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Daryl!

Finally catching up. Love the best of and I can tell a difference. Hard to explain now after teaching almost non-stop today from 9-6, so my brain is mush. My point is, your voice and delivery has definitely improved. You're content though sounds just as interesting as it does now.

Can'tt wait for your 50. Cheers.

Monday, 06 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great for people like me who weren't smart enough to get on the bandwagon from the start. As far as the keychain goes I'd love to get it in person at the expo. However now rhat Kuma is going , Max, Elvis and Smelly are throwing a fit. They tried to escape and go to the consulate to get their passports!

Monday, 06 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home