-->

 

Friday, April 14, 2006

Poddog Show 58

Podcasting from Calgary Alberta
Okay, I really go over the top in Ranting and Panting
For the record, I fully support the cops in Calgary. I think the public, the papers and the Mayor
have completly over reacted. I go way over in my rant but I do think that the Depute Chief of Police was right completly.
This guy isn't always an idiot but he is here
More Stuff
MWPC
RFL, Turbo Blender and the CatFish Show
A new Promo from AllAxisRadio Canada
Dogs in the news supplied by Mostly News
Story 1 Story 2 Story 3
Blogs of note
Inky the Podcat
Sandy the Dog

5 Comments:

Blogger Zee And Zed said...

I'm so hungover from all the beer I drank at your place. Sorry about puking in your kitchen sink and for all those long distance drunken tirade calls I made. I'm really not a good drunk.

-Karen

Sunday, 16 April, 2006  
Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Any drunk, is a good drunk. And hey isn't that what a sink is for? We have long distance plan so no worries. However, CSIS, dropped by, do you remember calling a guy named George?

Sunday, 16 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arrrrgh. I wish I was not in Hong Kong! Party? What party?

Great show Daryl.

Tuesday, 18 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Daryl, thanks for another mention there! As you can probably tell, I am playing catch-up once again, but hey, I am caught up, wooohoooo!

Thanks also for the mention in 60, like I always say, it is all about the music.

Glad you were able to find some of the stuff in iTunes!

Friday, 28 April, 2006  
Blogger MakfromCal said...

Thanks for the mention-I was in Mexico and had some podlistening to catch up on. Whoo-Hooo from California :) and Kuma-thanks for the doughnut.

Mariane from Turbo Blender.

Thursday, 04 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home